- 💖【Double-track Cutter & Floating Close Shaving】-- High-quality steel double-track cutter net, the shaving efficiency can be increased by 50% than single-track cutter net, maximize saving your shave time. 3D floating heads that shave in 4 directions adapt perfectly to any curve of your face, neck and jaw. Delivers increased contact area between shaver blade and skin, for less skin irritation. Give you faster, efficient and more comfortable shaving.
- 💖【Wet and Dry & Pop-up Trimmer】-- Phisco men’s electric razor is 100% whole-body IPX7 waterproof design for safely using while showering or cleaning under running water. No matter wet shaving with gel/foam for extra skin protection or dry shaving for convenience. With pop-up trimmer on the back of the electric razor for men, you can easily take care of side-burns and mustaches.
- 💖【Smart LCD Display & Travel Lock】-- Phisco electric shaver with built-in LCD Display will remind you about the left electricity in percentage, charging status, and travel lock condition. And the washing tips will remind you that the shaver needs to be cleaned. Travel lock function, in the off state, press 3 seconds to turn on/off travel lock provides protection from unexpected starting up on a trip.
- 💖【1 Hour Quick Charging & 120 Minutes Runtime】-- Phisco electric shavers men beard trimmer comes with a USB cable and adapter, up to about 120 minutes of shaving time after about 1 hour's charging. And this electric razor charge with micro USB cable which can match most digital devices' charger cable. Enjoy its easy charging at home or on the road, which is portable and convenient for every business man and traveller.
- 💖【Loyal Service】-- Phisco men razor offer 15 months warranty and friendly customer service. Perfect gift for Christmas, Valentine's Day and Father's Day.
Charging Time: 1 hour
Using Time: about 120 minutes
Motor: mute high-speed motor
Adapter voltage: 5V/1A/5W
Input Voltage: 100-240V
Rated power: 8W
Shaving Way: rotating Shaving
Clean Way: whole body wash
What's in the box?
1 X Phisco Electric Shaver
1 X charging adapter
1 X USB Cable
1 X Protective Cap
1 X Cleaning Brush
1 X User Manual
1. Before using for the first time, the appliance should be fully charged continuously for 4 hours. This initial super-charge ensures optimum power performance to ensure smooth fast trimming every time.
2. Do not charge the shaver when the temperature is blow 0℃(32 °F) or above 40℃(104 °F), where it will be exposed to direct sunlight or a heat source, or where is a lot of moisture.
3. Please put the protective cap on the shaver every time to prevent cap damage. To avoid personal injury, do not use the shaver if it had a damaged cap or inner cutter.
really easy to use and close shave
Ich bin ehrlich und muss zugeben, ich hätte nie gedacht das ich meinem normalen manuellen Nassrasierer (der führenden Topmarke) gegen einen elektrischen Rasierer austauschen werde, aber ich wollte es einfach mal probieren und bin froh das ich diesen Versuch gewagt habe. Die Rasur mit dem Phisco ist mehr als sanft und auch bei etwas "drahtigeren" dickeren Haaren ist er sehr präzise und angenehm auf der Haut. Das Ergebnis ist wirklich unschlagbar und geht auch etwas schneller als mit dem normalen manuellen Rasierer. Ich kann das Gerät wirklich nur empfehlen. Derzeit habe ich es knappe 4 Wochen ausprobiert und bin wirklich begeistert. Und die Reinigung ist auch super easy.
Just as I expected
Shaves as closely as a Norelco at more than 2x the price. Shaves light-years better than the 2yo Norelco 9000 series shaver-trimmer system it replaces. The trimmer is only OK, but that isn't why I bought it.
Battery life exceeds all my expectations. In a week, I'd use ~35% of Norelco 9000 shaver. This shaver uses ~10% of battery in same time period!!! I'm astounded at battery life.
Better than the old and new Philips nurelcos which cost double. I shave long beard (I have the thickest facial hair you can imagine) and I shave my head.
Phillips Nurelco has gotten worse in the past few years and unless (presumably) you buy the ones that cost over $200 you will essentially get a technologically defective unit (they make the holes smaller and remove on rows of blades ).
In contrast, Physco gives you all in one package.
Battery life is very good - I used it for a week until it died - daily. Definitely the best travel unit, also because of its ability to shave any length hair.
Long term use not available yet since I got it only a month ago (whatever you say about Philips Nurelco - their units last literally forever - never break ). I will update as I go
One year update:
I bought three units (one home, one for work, and one as a gift). One stopped charging after a few months , another DOA and replaced (new one no issues). So I took a star off.
Still recommend it - and I hate saying “for the price “ because it’s decent, but yes for the price.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.