- Warning: Not suitable for children under 5 years. For use under adult supervision
- Type : SW - ST052
- 5 Seconds End Mode - Press the key within 5 seconds to change the modes if over 5 seconds and press the key, it will shut off. Easy to use.
- Pauses Every 30 Seconds - Make sure the time that dentist recommended time. 30-second intervals to indicate when you've completed brushing in each quadrant of your mouth, guiding you to even and consistent brushing.
- 2 Minutes Timer - It pairs with the Smartimer, which lets you know when you've brushed for the two full minutes recommended by dental professionals.
- 3 Customized Settings : Clean, White and Sensitive.
White Mode - 48000 times/ minute, brightens and polishes teeth by removing everyday stain such as coffee, tea, tobacco, and red wine.
Sensitive Mode - 31000 times/ minute, specially for sensitive teeth. Super soft mode for gums.
1 Electric Toothbrush
4 Brush Head ( 2 Clean + 1 Sensitive + 1 White)
1 Portable Bag for Brush Head
1 USB Charging Dock
1 Multi-Language Product Manual
1 15 Months Warranty Card
Ich kaufe immer wieder Ersatzbürsten. Diese sind, zu diesem Preis, seit langen am Besten. Die Borsten sind Formstabiler und damit langlebiger.
This is the first electric toothbrush I've ever used, besides an old Spinbrush which didn't even compare. I'm having a hard time getting used to the skull-rattling vibrations still, but there is no denying that it gets my teeth VERY clean! I have a problem with tartar buildup behind my bottom front teeth, and the Sonicare got rid of it all immediately. I don't feel like it gets my tongue as clean due to the small brush size, but I guess it's a tradeoff. My teeth are so clean, I don't know what my dental hygienist will have left to do the next time I visit!
Love this toothbrush, what a bargain at a fraction of cost of the branded ones.
It does take a day or so to get used to it, I wasn't sure at first as the sensation on my lips was a bit irritating from the vibration but if you start on the gentle setting and build up you quickly get used to it.
I haven't even had to charge it yet, manufacturer recommends running the toothbrush down first before charging to preserve battery life, it still shows full power after 2 x 2 min brushes a day for a week straight out the box.
The 3 additional heads just make it even better.
I cannot fault this product.
conforme à mon attente