September 18, 2021
Update at Sep 18, 2021:
Checkout The Best Electric Razor for a detailed review of all the top electric razors.
1. One hour fast charge - Shaving time lasts 120 minutes (when the load is less than 400 mA/h), the usage time could be different according to the beard condition of each person, 5 minutes fast charging can complete one time shaving.
2. Convenient usb charging - USB charging is perfect for your daily and travel use, you can take it anywhere, charge it through your computer, power bank, car charger and other USB device, more secure and convenient.
3. Led display - With 5 ranks power display, electricity usage showed clearly and avoid shave in low battery.
4. Universal voltage - 100-240V, applied for the whole world.
5. Pop-up trimmer - It is easy to shave sideburns and beard shapes to show your facial hairstyle.
6. Advanced ipx7 waterproof system - With whole body washable design, we can shave in the shower, and rinse the shaver head under the tap thoroughly after use.
7. Wet & dry - You can use it in the wet or dry way, a better effect could be achieved if assisted by foam or gel.
8. Comes with -
1 x Electric shaver
1 x USB cable
1 x Cleaning brush
1 x Portable bag
1 x Product manual
1 x Warranty card
Getting a nice, clean shave is important, whether you’re heading to work for the day, preparing for a date night or attending a formal function. Even if you don’t go for the totally clean-shaven look all the time, it’s still important to keep your facial hair nice and tidy. Whether you’re trying out a goatee, a mustache or one of the numerous styles of beards, you’re going to need a razor to make it happen.
Depending on your preferences (and your morning routine), you might be considering making the switch from traditional razors to an electric razor — and getting the right one really matters. If you’re tired of lathering up, rinsing your razor every few strokes and accidentally nicking yourself periodically, an electric razor might be an appealing shaving technology for you to try out.
Electric razors plug into a wall socket or a charger, using electricity to vibrate or spin the blades inside the razor. The hairs on your face stick up through a thin piece of metal with holes in it and are then cut by the blades, giving you a close shave. This piece of metal, called the foil, is what touches the skin, rather than the blades touching it directly as they do with a traditional razor. This design makes electric razors very safe — you won’t have to worry about cutting yourself while shaving as you do with a traditional razor. Electric shavers may also eliminate the need to use aftershave, as your skin won’t be as irritated as it gets after you use a traditional razor.
Many people prefer electric razors to traditional razors because they don’t require the use of shaving cream or the hassle that goes along with it (though some electric razors are waterproof and can be used in the shower). Though the blades will eventually need to be replaced, likely after a year or so, they tend to last much longer than traditional razors do.
Though electric razors make some noise while they’re being operated, they aren’t typically loud enough to wake up someone sleeping nearby while you shave. These convenient devices are also easy to pack up and take with you while traveling for business or vacation.
Electric razors range in price, depending on the features and accessories. But when you consider how many razors and bottles of shaving cream you buy in a year, plus the convenience factor, you may determine that the price is worth it.